Company Announcements Week Commencing 10th July 2017
Monday 10th –
- (Trading Update) AG Barr
Tuesday 8th –
- (Trading update) Marks & Spencer, Galliford Try, PageGroup.
Wednesday 9th –
- (Trading Update) Barratt Developments, Burberry, Wetherspoon, Babcock.
Thursday 10th –
- (Trading Update) ASOS
Friday 11th –
- (Trading Update) Hays
Ex- Dividends This Week
WH Smith, Safestore, SuperGroup, Halma.
Monday 10th –
- 2.30am – China CPI (June): expected to be 1.5% YoY and 0.1% MoM, from 1.5% and -0.1% respectively.
- 7am – German trade balance (May): Previous figure surplus of €18.1 billion.
Tuesday 11th –
- National Australia Bank (NAB) business confidence (June): forecast to fall to 5 from 7.
Wednesday 12th –
- 1.30am – Australia Westpac consumer confidence (July):
- 9.30am – UK employment data: June claimant count forecast to be 12K from 7.3K in May, while the May unemployment rate rises to 4.7% from 4.6%, and May average earnings (inc bonus) rise 2.1%, in line with last month.
- 3pm – Bank of Canada (BoC) rate decision: no change expected on rates. Market to watch: CAD crosses
- 3.30pm – US EIA crude inventories (w/e 7 July): after last week’s 6.3-million-barrel drop, stockpiles expected to fall by 190,000 barrels.
Thursday 13th –
- 3am – China trade balance (June): surplus expected to remain at $40 billion.
- 10am – US IEA Oil Market Report: watch for comments on the overall surplus/deficit of the oil market.
- 1.30pm – US initial jobless claims (w/e 8 July), PPI (June): 246K jobless claims expected, from 248K, while PPI remains at 0% MoM, and core PPI rises 0.2% from 0.3% MoM.
Friday 14th –
- 1.30pm – US CPI, retail sales (June): CPI forecast to rise 0.1% MoM and 1.8% YoY, from -0.1% MoM and 1.8% YoY. Core CPI forecast to rise 0.2% MoM and 1.7% YoY, from 0.1% and 1.7% respectively. Retail sales expected to rise 0.2% MoM from a 0.3% fall a month earlier.
- 3pm – US Michigan consumer confidence (July, preliminary): expected to rise to 95.8 from 95.1.