Data Protection and Privacy Statement
WillU Limited takes the privacy and security of your personal information very seriously. WillU Ltd as a data controller is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. WillU Ltd may use, store or otherwise process personal information provided by you or related to you for the purposes of providing our services to you, including administering your account or for purposes ancillary thereto, including, without limitation, for the purpose of credit enquiries or assessments.
WillU Ltd will disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of providing our services to you. We may also disclose your personal information to third party credit reference agencies in order to search their files. Such credit reference agencies will record the search. We may also use your information for computer administration, marketing and risk assessment purposes. If you do not wish your information to be used for marketing purposes, please inform us accordingly.
The information we hold about you is confidential and will not be used for any purpose except as stated in this Data Protection/Privacy Statement . Information of a confidential nature will be treated as such provided that such information is not already in the public domain. Information of a confidential nature may be used in the following circumstances:
- where required by law or if requested by any regulatory authority or exchange having control or jurisdiction over us (or any associate);
- to investigate or prevent fraud or other illegal activity;
- to any third party in connection with the provision of services to you by us;
- for purposes ancillary to the provision of services or the administration of your account, including, without limitation, for the purpose of credit enquiries or assessments;
- if it is the public interest to disclose such information; or
- at your request or with your consent.
You are entitled to a copy of the details and information we hold about you and you should contact us in writing. Your use of this website is your consent to us passing on any information that you provide, as we consider necessary, in line with this Data Protection and Privacy Statement, and agreement that WillU Ltd may hold all the information you provide, on computer for administration, marketing and risk assessment purposes.
WillU Ltd records telephone lines for training and monitoring purposes.